Success parameter of the MCC2 Program
The MCC² Program is based on a bi-learning platform which combines theory & praxis by lectures & workshops plus supervision & coaching.
Benefits of the bi-learning structure – for the company
• supervising each company’s individual change project is part of the coaching to reveal obstacles & challenges
• escorting the ongoing Change Process by individual feedback is part of the success
• providing a platform to recognise and experience the complexity and multidimensionality of Change Management is part of the uniqueness
Benefits of the bi-learning structure – for the participants
• supporting their individual Change Project
• building and enhancing the competence as Change Manager
• exchanging experiences by interactive workshops, professional supervision and individual coaching
The MCC² Coaches are Top Managers coming from praxis and having a lot of experience as entrepreneurs, in top management positions plus practical knowhow in Change Management – they are not only ‘academic’ trainers.
The team represents different regions of the world and its specific business behaviour to understand the culture and mentality of the participants.
The only resource of knowledge is experience.
Albert Einstein – Physicist